Oesse is constantly looking for qualified personnel to be included in its staff. Our Human Resources department will keep this section updated, so we recommend you to check it frequently.
The asset will be integrated in the technical department. It will develop all the basic engineering documents required, starting from customer’s technical specifications and technical-commercial offer produced. Specifically, it will develop the 3D model of the cooling unit (heat exchanger, carpentry, fans systems) and related support structures, execute the performing test of the cooler and structural and welds calculations when required. It will issue the BOMs.
It will coordinate the exhcanges of technical informations with customer, suppliers and the productionwith the aim of optimising cooler’s design in compliance with the requested times and costs. It will define and account for any changes requested by the customer if there are activities outside the limits of the contract.
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Minimum experience of 1 year as Project engineer or mechanical designer
– Undestanding of basic technical documents related to endothermic engines
– Structural calculations and welds dimensioning skills
– Hydraulic skills
– Knowledge of SolidEdge and PDMs required
– Custom design skills
– Fluency in English
– Basic knowledge of carpentry production processes
– Soft skills: determination, dynamism, proactivity, flexibility, result orientation, predisposition to team work”